Wednesday, December 30, 2015

December 28, 2015

WHERE DOES THE TIME GO WHEN YOU ARE A MISSIONARY??!!


Heyo everybody!!

First off, I hope everybody had fantastic Christmas!! I know mine was super great and filed with love and laughter! It really is so great to remember that our Savior really is a gift! The day after Christmas I hit my four month mark and it has been such a gift to have the opportunity to serve the Lord! I've learned lots and am always learning more! As far as work went this week, it's been a bit slow but still great!

So this week we went to go see Christian and he is super great! We actually saw him a couple times. The first time we taught a lesson and I tell you what that kid just soaks it up! He's so excited to learn more and he's just super great! The second time we surprise visited him and his older sister Dominique to see if they wanted to build a snowman. We almost built one but then Christian decided it would be way more fun if we had a snowball fight. Sister Tekurio and I have been training for this since we've had snow do we were prepared! Since Sister Tekurio is from Tahiti she gets all excited about the snow. But anyway, we ended up burying Christian later and we told Dominique we lost her brother, but of course she didn't believe us.

We want to go see Robert but his aunt wasn't home so we go in, but he's doing great and still going strong! Amy is also doing great! We didn't get to see her this week either because she was working like crazy. We tried going to her house to carol to her but she wasn't home then either. Next week will be a bunch fuller I think!

Anyways I love y'all bunches and I'm grateful for each and every one of you! I'm grateful for my savior and for his great atoning sacrifice. I know that I would be lost with out Him. I know Heavenly Father has a plan for each and every one of us and He loves us! I hope y'all have a fantastic New Years and I'll talk to ya next year!!

Sister Tomkinson

No comments:

Post a Comment